Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Master Production Scheduler
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the company’s internal customers in accordance with the ethical code and standards of conduct maintaining the highest level of professionalism at all times
- Manage MRP System
- Create and maintain production orders in line with demand, material availability and production constraints. Ensuring materials are cost rolled before order creation
- Create and maintain purchase orders for inter-plant demands as necessary
- Create reports detailing manufacturing and capacity requirements for the plant to meet the demands of the business
- Maintain minimum manufactured material stock levels to meet the requirements of the business
- Review customer amendment requests (including changes to delivery dates and order content) and co-ordinate with customer service and production to implement and communicate changes
- Review engineering changes and take the necessary actions to communicate changes to production
- Review material supply issues impacting the production plan. Communicate to Customer Service any impacts on customer requirements
- Continually seek and identify areas for improvement, in line with the strategic direction of the organization with a view to improving service levels to customer
- Maintain material master record fields appropriate to the supply chain functions
- Create a production plan based on the master schedule for the production line
- Balance the production plan according to internal capacities and constraints in the manufacturing line
- Process ECN/ECR’s received and update production orders to reflect changes in BOM’s
- Expedite and assign priorities to production orders in MFGPRO, cascading priorities to internal supply
- Drive accountability for past due order status. Lead the problem solving team to identify and correct root causes that impact on time delivery
- Interacts with supply planners to make an achievable production plan and provides information to them about production order and expedites status impacts to customer orders are communicated to customers
- Coordinate reschedules of production orders based on material availability
- Daily review and communication with the Operations Team manager about production schedule attainment
- Analyze, report and minimize impacts to customer orders due to material availability, machine downtime, manning shortages, etc.
- Support the Eaton Min-Max initiative
- Facilitate internal Middlesex SIOP process
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in production planning in a manufacturing environment
- Experience Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- APICS certification
- Master’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain from an accredited institution
- MFGPro Experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time