Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, Talent & Organization Development
- Functional Leadership
- Drives business results by leading the talent management and organizational development function for the global aerospace business. Partners with senior management to set strategy and create/deploy plans building organizational and functional capability. Utilizes OD process to assess, diagnose, design, and deliver custom solutions needed to optimize talent management and enhance organizational effectiveness to achieve business objectives.
- Builds talent and organizational development capabilities amongst HR business partnership community across the group.
- Designs and implements talent management strategies and processes to increase focus on development, performance, career management, and retention of top talent. Leads OCA/ talent review process to strengthen the talent pipeline for critical roles across the business. Measures and tracks progress of talent action plans. Manages global top talent pool for consideration for key roles.
- Responsible for succession management practices and results. Assists leaders with the creation of action plans and monitors progress.
- Works with key leaders to accelerate successful leadership transitions as an advisor throughout preparation, on-boarding, assimilation, and early transition phases. Provides development tools, methods, and resources designed to foster relationship-building and accelerate from initiation to productivity.
- Develops approaches to build organizational capability through leadership development planning activities such as targeted assignments, experiential learning, executive coaching, 360 feedback, formal education, and leadership programs. Develop team to be able to deploy front line leaders, M-Power and other corporate programs.
- Assesses professional and management development needs across the group and defines development solutions and deployment strategies to fill the critical jobs pipeline and to establish core leadership and functional competencies throughout the organization.
- In cooperation with Talent Acquisition Center, develops long term staffing plans aligned with the business for the selection, development and retention of high caliber and diverse talent to meet future organizational growth plans.
- Organization Effectiveness & Culture
- Builds organization capability to effectively manage change initiatives.
- Provides leadership to improve organizational structure. Provides analysis and design to leaders and their teams to identify optimal structural design to achieve business objectives.
- Drives organizational effectiveness of the HR function through application of the Eaton Business System to enhance communication and standardization of key business practices and processes. Utilizing the Eaton Business Excellence Assessment criteria, leads the effort to systematically evaluate functional performance, prioritize high impact change, and oversee implementation. Uses EBE criteria to improve alignment and effectiveness within HR.
- Oversees the employee engagement survey and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement in organizational effectiveness.
Leads initiatives in support of culture transformation including activities to support Eaton’s diversity and inclusion efforts, executive mentoring and coaching, and initiatives that foster integration of our values into management practices and behaviors across the business.
Supports M&A and Integration efforts. Establishes the strategy and process for talent and cultural assessment, integration team preparation and high performance teaming, deployment of APEX and required leadership training, and business and cultural transformation initiative.
D. Performance Management and Improvement
Use OD process to assess, diagnose, design, and deliver custom solutions needed to optimize talent and enhance effectiveness. Implement learning organization initiatives in business.
Champions performance management practices, serving as the subject matter expert on goal-setting, employee development, coaching and feedback, and performance counseling and action planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Effectiveness, IR, Human Resources, or Business from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR capacity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in organizational development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid business acumen and excellent interpersonal skills required
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills required.
- This position requires the use of information or access to technology which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR/EAR. ITAR/EAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Graduate degree in related field
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time