Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Quality Engineer
- Practical experience of auditing Suppliers within the Electro-Mechanical, Mechanical engineering industry.
- Proven ability to supervise corrective actions and improvement activities with Suppliers.
- Supplier evaluation and development experience, preferably in a lead role.
- Sound practical experience with Excel and Word. Ability to learn the use of new business software.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) and to organise and work closely with others.
- Shall have tack and capacity to meet with Senior Management with understanding of the varying conventions applied.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time