Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Power electronic and/or Electrical Engineering and/or control system design knowledge, compliance validation and assurance
- Deep knowledge of the IEC 61508 or equivalent standards
- Availability, Reliability and Maintainability of control and electrical systems
- Identification of hazards, requirements, standards and constraints (must lead FMEA)
- Good knowledge of the Low Voltage Directive and associated IEC standards
- Knowledge of the Grid code and standards
- Maintain and report applicable metrics for programs, e.g. quality, technical performance, and readiness levels.
- Education: Engineer, M.S. or equivalent ( BAC +5)
- Working and aligning with multiple teams working on the same product
- Good experience with SIL and IEC 61508
- Good experience with Grid code and safety standards
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering and HW power electronic boards appreciated
- Analytical skills for problem solving with focus on simple solutions
- Good written & oral communications skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English (French is a clear advantage)
- Willing to work in international environment.
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Electrical Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time