Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s Wondeware West business has an opening for a Systems Consultant.
The Systems Consultant will ideally be based out of Houston, Denver or Dallas but can located anywhere within the territory which includes, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and New Mexico.
The System Consultant is introduced to an account to provide the deep technical expertise for our solutions as well as conveying the value proposition of a solution during the sales cycle.
- Work with the sales team and sales management to develop sales strategy and tactical execution of said strategy
- Provide consultative business insights to our new and existing customer base to solidify new business as well as grow and add value to our existing business
- Help to create automation strategies based upon customer goals in combination with existing and road map software solutions.
- Develop system architectures to address the current and future needs of the customer
- Align industry insights to key customer priorities and tie those insights back to Wonderware West unique differentiators
- Has a deep knowledge of Automation software (Wonderware as well as prevailing technology preferred) and how customers apply them to provide value to their businesses
- Is comfortable talking to a wide range of decision influencers and stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Communicate complex concepts in simple terms to a variety of audiences from the extremely technical to the non-technical
- Review technical specifications for potential customers to ensure they conform with product capabilities
- Provide product demonstrations and presentations to a wide array of audiences, from customer meetings to large roadshows and tradeshows.
- Lead advisor on architectural and software implementation strategy.
- Act as a trusted advisor to key accounts.
- Act as a thought leader both for the organization and the customer.
- Specialized in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 5 years experience in industrial process automation consulting or integration in a software discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales or technical sales role
- At least two successful Industrial Software implementations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United State without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this role. Candidates must live within the territory.
- Strong understanding of industrial process automation architectures and solution sets to address customer needs across a wide array of challenges in the market place
- Demonstrated experience and success within a team selling approach
- Possessing the following: Strong understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems(MES) in
- Strong understanding of challenges within the food and beverage and manufacturing markets and able to provide insightful solutions to those challenges
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or business management from an accredited institution is preferred
- 5 years experience in a sales or technical sales role is preferred
- Experience working with Wonderware or competing technologies
- Wonderware Certifications in System Platform, InTouch and Historian is preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time