Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Seals Welder - 2nd Shift
· Operate automatic strip cut off machine, manual and automated welding machines, and shear to width machine
· Plasma, Tungsten(TIG) arc and Argon gas Welding for high nickel alloys
· Program, set-up, and operate all welding equipment in cell
· Cutting and sanding slugs for welding
· Read process sheet and blueprint for the work order
· Responsible for finished parts conformity to print or specification
· Set up troubleshooting and operation of cell machines
· Measure seals using tools such as micrometers, pi tape, gauge, venires, etc. by checking dimensions as indicated on the blueprints
· Document and control dimension using the SPC (statistically process control)
· Participate in lean and 5S+ activities, as required
· Complete and maintain production line logs
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
· Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
· This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
· No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate Beltsville area (50 miles) will be considered for this position.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred
· Strong math skills and ability to read/interpret engineering drawings, including GD&T strongly preferred
· Candidate must be able to pass required certifications
· Safety first focus factory which requires proper PPE where applicable. You must be able to lift up to 35 pounds within any given day. The job could require standing on your feet anywhere from 8-10 hours a day. Will require focus evaluations from close proximity and frequent use of hand to eye coordination.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No