Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Services Engineering Cananea
Achieve electrical distribution and power control solutions sales results in the Mexican market consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- Prepare technical and commercial presentations for customers, end users, contractors and EPCs to create product understanding and awareness.
- Build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- Prepare sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- Administer all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- Sell assigned product and services platforms to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix and profit margin.
- Platforms include Contracts & Support services, Engineering & Consulting, Turnkey & Modernization services.
- Active participation in continues improvements programs and committees.
- Perform any other activity assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical Engineering, Industrial or related field from an accredited institution required.
- 5+ years of experience at sales with a focus to service and related to control and distribution engineering products for low and medium voltage
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required (90%).
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position. (Cananea, Sonora)
- Valid Driver's license.
- Demonstrated strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity; Business Acumen; Conflict Management;
Ethics and Values; Interpersonal Savvy; Learning on the Fly; Managerial Courage; Problem Solving; Drive for Results;
Understanding Others; Presentation Skills; Customer Focus; Problem Solving, Time Management, Communication Skills.
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances.
- Capacity to manage several projects and decisions at the same time as well as interrelation with all kind people at all level of the organization and with our customers, channels and end users.
- Electrical Control and Distribution Products and Services Knowledge.
- Experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
- Proficiency in computer skills Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project Management)
- Knowledge of Eaton products and their applications, electric control & distribution segment.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC EESSD Elec Engrg Svcs and Systems Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time