Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machine Repairer (Maintenance) - 3rd Shift
Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is seeking a Machine Repairer (Maintenance) - 3rd Shift. This role is at Badger Drive Facility, Waukesha, WI.
- Inspects, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, plant utilities and buildings. Responsibilities include: mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical repairs.
- Repairs malfunctioning machines, equipment, and small tools/parts. Problems for which assistance is required are referred to the supervisor for correct action.
- Performs repairs on electrical/electronic equipment to include: motor replacement, hoist pendent replacement, fuses, motor brushes and overloads, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance or lubrication on machinery and equipment to insure proper operation. Makes necessary adjustments or repairs.
- Performs repairs on any hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Performs layout and fabrication of miscellaneous weldments from sketches and drawings using various welding equipment.
- Performs machining and forming of parts and material as required.
- Performs utility maintenance involving the repair, replacement, and installation of electrical, oil, gas, and steam lines.
- Performs building maintenance, such as painting and carpentry.
- Operates various industrial vehicles used in material/machine moving or snow removal.
- Assists in the installation and relocation involving production machines and equipment.
- Assists in on-the-job training of employees in lower classifications. Assists other classifications with work normally assigned to them. May serve as a project leader and direct the activities of lower classification personnel. May perform duties associated with lower classifications
- High school diploma or GED completed from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 6 years of experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial and electrical machinery.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No