Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plant Manager - Haina
Provide leadership that is strategic and builds organizational capability, to gain superior operational and financial results. Provide a leadership style that perpetuates the Eaton Values and Philosophy and the Eaton Code of Ethics.
Lead and motivate all levels of employees in the workforce toward common goals and objectives through superior leadership. Maintain and improve a superior employee relations environment at the operation.
Direct the plant safety and environmental processes to insure a safe work place for all employees and visitors.
Direct the operational excellence improvement efforts.
Work closely with campus functions to assure adequate support for the operation.
Work closely, and in cooperation, with other inter-unit plants specific to boards.
Directs plant functions including manufacturing, engineering, technical services, product line support, supply chain, and quality assurance.
Develops annual objectives for the plant and reviews with plant leadership team, employees and division
Communicates information to employees on the state of the operation, and leads the communications efforts of the facility.
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finances or other related areas.
- Master degree in Finance Operation Management and others related areas.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in manufacturing/operations areas.
- Full Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong knowledge in manufacturing and quality assurance practices, knowledge of Lean and ISO9001.
- Preferable: Lead Auditor ISO9001, ISO14000 and Greenbelt Champion.
- PC knowledge: Microsoft Office, AS400, Vista, Oracle, Mapics.
- Financial planning and managerial accounting knowledge:
- Materials and capacity planning and control
- Production planning and control
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time