Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Location: Sintra, Portugal
Main purpose of this role is to identify customer complaints and handling all process with repairs devices.
• Current diagnostics and repairs of Eaton electrical, electronic, automation devices and UPS;
• Programming and Service of Eaton automation devices : motor starters, inverters, PC controllers, UPS;
• Sell products of Eaton service and service contract
• Providing necessary trainings on Eaton systems;
• Commissioning and maintenance of Eaton systems;
• Direct contact with customers;
• Liaise with the Technical Operations Department regarding complaint resolution and root cause analysis;
• Close cooperation with Customer Service Department and Service group to process all customer service issues and to identify customer complaints
• Liaising and maintaining customer relationships whilst maintaining quality customer service
• Regular reporting to the Service Division Manager
• Bachelor degree of Technical University;
• 3-5 year experience on similar position;
• Knowledge of 1Ph,3Ph Uninterruptible Power Supply in Industrial and commercial building environments.
• Knowledge on and ability of reading with comprehension electrical systems and wiring diagrams,
• Ability of working under pressure,
• Knowledge of programming energy management systems;
• Knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, AutoCAD, ProCAD;
• High level of competencies like: interpersonal skills, problem solving, task orientation etc.
• Fluency in English;
• Driving license type B;
• Current SEP license up to 1 kV
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time