Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Participate to the Risk Assessment process, Identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Program.
- Perform audits in assigned areas, with minimal supervision, in accordance with audit programs to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
- Prepare written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management.
- Participate in opening and closing meetings and in the review of audit results with local and senior management.
- Document the work papers in a clear, concise, neat, accurate and timely way.
- Follow-Up on Management Action Plans and Audit findings remediation.
- Present Audits outcome in a clear and concise manner to Senior Leaders.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices through the use of Eaton Business System and other relevant Process Improvement tools.
- Perform special projects, on an as needed basis
- Bachelor/Master Degree In Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 2 to 4 Years Audit Experience ideally in a Manufacturing Environment OR 3 to 5 Years Experience in Finance in a Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in documenting and testing controls.
- Proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (RBA, financial audit...).
- Proven experience in Identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
- Proficient in accounting methods and applicable financial accounting requirements, under US GAAP.
- Knowledge of tax, risk and treasury strategies applicable to business.
- Some Knowledge in IFRS or any relevant Local GAAP.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing, cost accounting, public accounting,…
- Proven experience in working in a Manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with common Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle and MFG/Pro. .
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement.
- Strong Process Management and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills to deliver expected results and meeting deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to promote ideas and to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work in a Team
- Comfortable working in multicultural/multilingual environment.
- Strong English knowledge and master in another Regional language
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time