Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sourcing Engineer-Electrical 采购工程师-电气
Responsible for managing global sourcing commodities, developing commodity/supplier strategies aligned with global strategy, leading supplier selection and sourcing process, contract management and leading strategic cost-out activities.
This position reports to Global Sourcing manager for ES
1. Identify appropriate suppliers in pre-defined country to support ES global sourcing strategy
2. Working together with ES commodity manages to select supplier based on its technology/price/quality and service.
3. Market trend study for key commodities to support global sourcing strategy making
4. Execute RFQ with potential suppliers, facilitate the technical clarifications between supplier and oversea plants
5. Negotiate and implement agreements and contracts
6. Overall supplier management to ensure smooth supply and timely communicate with oversea plant for supplier issue and work on the resolution
7. Drive cost out with “export” supplier to meet annual cost out target by hard negotiation, IDEAs submission, VA/VE etc.
8. Communicate significant market shifts and supplier issues to all internal customers.
9. Interface between the suppliers in the country / region of activity and Eaton ES Group globally to ensure supply quality and compliance with Eaton required standards is assured.
- Bachelor Degree and above.
- 5 years above of commodity management experience in Electrical
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Full proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Skilled in the area of Supplier Management, such as contract management, sourcing process management. Supplier development knowledge is also a plus, i.e. 6 sigma, PPAP, APQP process.
- Experience in supporting Americas or European factories for sourcing from China, including the co-ordination with global commodity managers and product engineers in the Americas or Europe, and supporting commercial supplier negotiations.
- SDE background is plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time