Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Cost Analyst
Assist in preparation of monthly/weekly forecasting as well as profit plan.
- Shipping Stock
- Cost of Sales
- Scrap/Salvage Sheets
- Intercompany billing
- Material Price Variance
- Inventory adjustments
Customer Service Support:
- ICS for miscellaneous, FG Parts or expense items that are sold using Vista system.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar position.
- Full Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- PC knowledge: Windows, Microsoft Office, AS400, Oracle and Mapics.
- Audit techniques and general Accountant Principles.
- Competencies: Gets Results through Self & Others, Thinks & Acts Strategically, passionate, transparent, accountable, learner, efficient and ethical.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States/Puerto Rico without company sponsorship.
- Master Degree or CPA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time