Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MDM (Master Data Management) - Product - Technical Lead
- Involves working in a highly matrixed organization spanning domestic and international locations.
Responsible for process, standards, governance and performance of the shared structures and technical environments.
Ability to access and evaluate products/vendors.
Has a good understanding of the technical platforms, applications, and tools currently utilized at Eaton
Highly desired: Specific understanding of MDM platform (Oracle PIM) PDH
Ability to work on projects with broad scope of deployment, including sector ,region and/or global deployments.
Drives decisions and deliverables within team
Lead efforts to create FDD and 1st level TDD’s in response to stated requirements on projects.
Direct and approve detailed TDD’s
Provide leadership to technical development leads
Coordinate work on interdependent objects.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 5 years IT experience or 3 years of IT experience and a graduate of Eaton’s leadership development program
- No relocation offered; candidate must reside within 50 miles of either Beachwood, OH or Moon Township, PA site
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Ability to work on multiple modules/component designs
- Has knowledge of project management methodology and tools. Consults with the business team to help develop, define, and prioritize work and project requests.
- Provide proactive direction ensuring a stable and scalable solution
- Collaborate with business and development teams to drive robust testing methodologies
- Work within operational and performance metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical discipline such as: B.E / BTech / MCA / Equivalent (EITC) or B.S. Comp Sci / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
- Excellent proficiency with the English language (written and verbal). Additional language capabilities are a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time