Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Demand and Supply Planner
- Lead and facilitate SIOP process for assigned areas; develop the process and parameters needed to ensure the production facility has the tools to execute a production schedule which consistently conforms to the SIOP plan
- Serve as the liaison between inside sales and local units; make the right decisions on production priorities and expedites based on the overall needs of the business; develop efficient methods of communication on production and shipping schedules
- Manage ABCQ, PFEP, min/max levels and lead time alignments for assigned areas; ensure that all of these support flawless execution in our scheduling and order fulfillment activities at the local level in support of our ongoing customer commitments
- Own overall ERP Health for assigned areas; responsible for monitoring and maintaining accuracy of critical system parameters and protecting integrity of execution activities driven by the ERP; work with local units to analyze and monitor the MRP forecast for his / her items to ensure accuracy for proper planning by suppliers and plant planning / scheduling personnel
- Complete weekly / monthly reporting on critical process control measures needed to sustain ongoing process integrity – SIOP execution reporting and ongoing make-to-stock health (min/max in-range) reporting
- Where applicable, consignment management together with strategic procurement team; monitor and adjust min / max levels in collaboration with key vendors
- Vendor management for third-party direct-ship business suppliers; monitor supplier performance and support strategic procurement team on ongoing cost-out and other strategic initiatives; work in-synergy with FILT Procure-to-Pay & Process Support Analyst on supporting P2P activities
- Lead quarterly E&O review process in assigned areas; coordinate MRB discussions and alignment of actions plans which continually reduce E&O and drives gap closure to identified root causes for E&O
- Support deployment of materials improvement initiatives in assigned areas in collaboration with Global Fulfillment Analyst
- Provide ongoing support to FILT Procure-to-Pay & Process Support Analyst; ensures synergy of tactical / execution elements of P2P analyst align to planning and business needs
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- No relocation is available. Candidates being considered for this role must live within a 50 mile radius of the Eden Prairie, MN facility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or operations from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Manufacturing or Analytics
- Prior manufacturing / plant experience
- Prior direct experience in SIOP and plant scheduling process
- Demonstrated understanding of tangent processes impacting the responsibilities of this role: SIOP, inventory management, scheduling, capacity planning, & materials replenishment
- APICS CPIM certification
- Prior experience with MFGPro
- Fluency in Spanish
- Strong analytical skills; ability to mine data to draw meaningful conclusions and guidance for decision-making
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude geared towards supporting Eaton’s “The Power of One” culture
- Communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with the ability to make necessary status updates and report-outs to division management
- Demonstrating of effectiveness in teamwork; ability to work in and with teams of varying functions
- Experience in use of MS Office applications, including Outlook, Excel and Word
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time