Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MRO Repair Technician
- Disassemble, inspect, disposition and reassemble customer field returns in accordance with component overhaul manuals and/or other approved technical documents. Perform all tasks to the FAA, EASA and CAAC approved procedures.
- Prepare a concise and accurate documentation package for every repaired or overhauled unit.
- Develop a clear understanding of all FAA, EASA, and CAAC approved procedures. Maintain a current knowledge of all requirements.
- Communicate with management and co-workers as required to ensure the efficient processing of repairs through the MRO facility.
- Effectively communicate with internal departments such as quality, customer service, stock room, etc. and effectively communicate with external customers and auditors as required.
- Ensure that all required training/re-training requirements are achieved and properly documented for FAA record keeping. Participate in departmental continuous improvement projects
- Perform other duties as directed by your supervisor, which could include receiving/shipping, final test, pump testing and non-destructive testing.
- Train other technicians as required in the repair of fuel pumps.
- Be available for shift work as required.
- Ability to use measurement and other specialized inspection equipment.
- Possess the ability to interpret repair manuals, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write in the English language.
Minimum of one (1) year experience in the maintenance of mechanical devices such as pumps, motors, etc.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 mile radius of Euclid, Ohio will be considered.
- Experience in an Aerospace environment.
- Associate degree.
- Understands CMM’s, S/B’s, engineering drawings and repair sketches.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aircraft/engine accessory maintenance preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Possess sufficient computer skills to perform data entry with in our MRP system (WDS).
- Good communication and organizational skills with past leadership or supervisory experience preferred.
- ERP experience (MFG-Pro)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No