Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Translate the MPS into production job schedule
- Production planning and following
- Release planned schedule for material procurement
- Coordinate with material planner and shop-floor leader to ensure the material and capability availability for the execution of released production job schedule
- Reschedule the production under exception situation of resources availability
- Inventory control and inventory profile analysis
- Other assignments assigned by Superior
Bachelor Degree in engineering or commercial discipline.
- 5~7 years working experience in production environment
- Knowledge of MRP, oracle is the best
- Good hands-on skill-set of planning and problem solving.
- Good communication in English and well application of MS- office.
- CANDO attitude, deliver results with customer focus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No