Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Rotate within all functions of the materials department as workload requires
Backup Packaging, Shipping, Receiving and Stockroom personnel as directed by Materials Supervisor
Package process parts for shipment to vendors
Maintain accurate computerized records of all material transactions
Generate Shipping documents for daily shipments
Assist in other areas when available as required
This position may require frequent overtime
Must be able to lift 30 lbs
Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
Computer Experience (MS Office, ERP)
Limited purchase order creation Basic Qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum one year experience in Supply Chain (i.e., Stock, Material Handling)
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area (within 50 miles) of Glenolden, PA will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- All positions require use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in arms regulations. All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Minimum one year work experience as a Materials Assistant in a manufacturing environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No