Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Segment Sales Director
Analyze of market data, trends, and customer needs in order to align with executive management concerning market opportunities, threats and along with that long term organizational strategy and to implement operational plans to execute the sales strategy
- Maintain and build relations with important market parties, internal sales organizations, business units and branch organizations
- Assess the effects of changes within the organizational strategy and acting upon them
- Determine strategic direction in collaboration with the Zone, District and Area Sales Management Team
- Manage sales plans by developing and assigning individual or team targets and supporting and motivating sales representatives in achieving their plans.
- Create analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s aligned to the Profit Plan and Strategic Plan
- Negotiate and influence at executive and management level to implement programs that grow RWD share
- Support sales managers in but also partly leading (key) customer negotiations
- Initiate, develop and implement sales oriented customer events, activities, campaigns, company and product presentations and trade fairs.
- Focus on developing and winning new customers across our businesses
- Initiate collaborations in sales activities within Eaton, resulting in synergy sales and new business
- Create a synergistic matrixes organization that promotes the totality of the New Eaton Residential package in the market
- Lead up, down and across functions and reporting structures to gain share and market strength.
- Plan and manage the sales to assure that adequate coverage is applied to accounts
- Create strategic plans as well as become responsible to implement product line initiatives and product launches
- Build close relationships with key customers and distributors to enhance sales volume
- Understand electrical products and their competitive position within the zone
- Identify, analyze, select, and continuously improve the zones various channels to market and RWD share
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, and continuously improve organizational capabilities of sales personnel
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
Minimum 5 years sales experience in electrical industry
Minimum 2 years in a leadership role
Knowledge of electrical products and distribution channels and well as NEMRA agents
Ability to understand and effectively communicate customer needs across functions
Experience planning and managing the sales resources to assure adequate coverage is applied to major, new and existing customer accounts
Knowledge of sales techniques, customers, customer relations, and personnel development
Demonstrates time management, presentation, interpersonal and communication, and teamwork skills
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering is strongly preferred
Master’s degree is a plus
Direct Sales and Agent Management experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time