IT SAP RTC Lead Analyst
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT SAP RTC Lead Analyst
Location: Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic or Romania - home office option
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The Lead Analyst works within the ERP deployment team and among IT staff and functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of our common ERP (SAP) systems.
The Analyst will cover the RTC (Requisition to Cheque) process – including the end-to-end purchasing process, stock management including goods receipts and warehouse movements, MRP and all related master data.
The Lead Analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
The position reports to UK to the IT Manager - PTP (EMEA).
- Hands-on ERP configuration in the Requisition-to-Cheque (RTC) process stream.
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of end-user training materials.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate financial and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with key users and business process owners on system requirements and the related processes. Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, process analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard RTC processes and when capturing system requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze system and process requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions using Eaton standards.
- Work with the Central Governance Team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Solution.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools.
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new functional analysts when required.
- Participate in business process improvement committees as needed.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on SAP design and configuration – than please apply
- At least 4 years SAP (RTC) experience including design and configuration
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- Full Life-cycle SAP Implementation project experience
- Experience working on complex projects
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex business processes and systems.
- Knowledge of other process streams and the integration points with other SAP modules – PTP (Plan to Produce), QTC (Quote to Cash) and FICO (Finance and Controlling).
- Excellent communication (English oral and written)
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No