Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Financial Analyst Industrial Sector – Truck
The Assistant Financial Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Vehicle Group Financial Analyst in a number of key areas, including:
· month end consolidation,
· production variance analysis
· monthly forecasting
· other financial and sales analysis,
· profit plan process,
· run and control monthly balance sheet reconciliation
· business partnering with the departments within the organisation
· liaising with the rest of the accounting team to assist on compliance as
· assisting with ad-hoc business analysis.
· Maintain regular connection to regional finance leadership team
Support the Vehicle Group Financial Analyst in all financial and operational aspects of the business.
Assist in all aspects of monthly/yearly close. Includes, but not limited to data entry, month/year end journal entries, and assist in completion of business unit financial reporting.
Assist with balance sheet reconciliations and SOX compliance .
Monthly analysis and inputs of Project Operations revenue recognition process. Support revenue recognition processes to ensure compliance with US GAAP, SOX, and external audit inquiries.
Prepare and analyze operational financial data and investigate variances.
Assist and ensure the accuracy, correctness, and timeliness of financial transactions affecting the general ledger accounting system (Oracle).
Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for business unit management, division, corporate and government purposes.
Assist Accounting team to maintain compliance with Eaton's accounting policies and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements (e.g. SOX, Internal Audit, E&Y, etc.)
Assist with yearly financial/compliance audit request, both internal and external.
Collect financial data and insure conformity with corporate policies and procedures. Prepare operational reports for presentation and review by management.
Focus on continuous business process improvements, challenge current processes/procedures to determine if improvements are a potential and consequently implement process improvements.
ü Region Sales amount to approx. USD 8 Million
ü 1 legal entities and increasing
· The candidate must have the desire and ability to achieve professional qualifications
· Business acumen
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience of both financial and cost accounting, preferably gained in a manufacturing environment (Preferred but not essential).
· Finance related Qualifications
· Systems knowledge MFGPro/ JD Edwards, Oracle, SAP (Preferred but not essential)
· Microsoft Office Skills (Excel knowledge essential)
· Self-motivated with a high degree of influencing skills
· Effective multi-functional team working
· Process orientated with a good attention to detail
· Logical in approach and application
· Effective communication and manager of people skills essential
· Demonstrable continued personal development both technical and behavioral
· Ability to operate and deliver independently without day to day supervision
· Must be able to work as an effective business partner to Operations
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No