Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Business Partner
· Would you like to work for a ‘Top 10’ global multinational company, as recently listed by the Irish Times?
· Would you like to work in its world headquarters in a purpose-built modern facility?
· Would you like to become a key player in a newly created team?
· Are you looking to be part of a HR team who focuses on making work engaging and exciting for the organisation’s talent?
· Are you technologically savvy, creative and comfortable dealing with ambiguity?
Eaton is seeking a dynamic HR Business Partner to support our Global Corporate Technology Division. Focusing initially on the exciting set-up of our Dublin based ‘Centre for Intelligence Power’, the role will be part of the Global HR Team supporting the CTO Office and report directly to the Global HR Director.
Based in our ultra-modern south Dublin city offices, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all activities related to HR management, including the expansion efforts related to the creation of Eaton’s Center for Intelligent Power. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support to management and employees within the Intelligent Power group.
The role will be part of a HR team who focuses on making work engaging and exciting for the organisation’s talent. This role will provide the right person with a great opportunity to advance their personal HR skills and knowledge by contributing to state of the art HR programs, processes and senior level -leaders.
What will the role entail:
- In conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Team, lead the recruitment and selection process, including management of requisition workload, coaching, participating with interview teams and maintaining hiring metrics.
- Develop a campus hiring plan, build relationships and hire accordingly.
- Manage full onboarding and induction process for managers and employees.
- Work with managers and the Compensation and Benefits team to manage employee compensation, job descriptions, annual merit reviews, incentive plans and employee benefits ensuring fairness, consistency and equity in line with our compensation philosophy.
- Support the execution of key talent management processes by ensuring accurate data, communication and deployment
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders on employment and employee relations issues including company policies and procedures, terms of employment and employment legislation,
- Be an active change agent, focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures providing direct support and coaching to all levels.
- Play a key role in supporting the development and training of leaders of people and employees. Identify training needs and skills gaps and deliver training programs and support performance improvement plans.
- Support payroll amendments and administration working closely with the payroll department and employees.
- Prepare metrics related to key HR data and respond on time to requests for reports. Collect and analyze data and recommend courses of action. Ensure the HRMS system is maintained fully accurately and that regular audits are implemented and work with the HR Services team to process administration.
- Support the implementation and coordinate the administrative requirements of Organizational Capability Assessment, Succession Planning, Apex, training plans, the employee survey, sales incentive plan and other employee related processes, including of the pension scheme and flexible benefits program.
- Be an advocate for employees, responding to their need for information on policies, procedures, benefits, pay etc and develop positive working relations with employee representatives.
- Degree in an HR or Business Related Discipline
- Minimum five years of experience working Human Resource Management
- Experience working in technology/engineering global multinational sector highly desirable.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Learn quickly in a complex environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Ireland employment legislation
- Organizational skills – managing administration/systems/workload effectively
- High degree of confidentiality, reliability, discretion, quality and professionalism
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Highly proficient in computer software, Microsoft Office
- Compensation and Benefit experience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of HR systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP, HRMS)
- Pensions Knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No