Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Contracts Manager
• Provides Independent analysis of business/contract issues to support decision making.
• Perform contract functions of complex systems, subsystems, and components that may impact multiple plants within the Fluid and Electrical Distribution Division.
• Leads process improvements within the contracts organization, understands and recommends changes to procedures to improve management of risks and liabilities
• Facilitates internal review of agreements and supports the commercial execution of contracts.
• Interface with key customers, proactively insuring contractual compliance and performance
• Ensure compliance with all Aerospace, Division, and business unit processes and procedures
• Ensure compliance with UCC, Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition
• Participate in governance reviews (Tender Vet/ Gate 0/1) customer proposals for new business, including pricing, SOW verification, Specification verification, terms and conditions negotiations, quality requirements and supply chain requirements.
• Supports review of projects status as active member of project team.
• Conducts negotiations of agreements & contracts within delegated authority.
• Leads and manages contract Change Management process.
• Manage/mitigate customer claims and disputes.
• Support division Leadership through negotiation of contracts & agreements
• Facilitate initial customer order/contract review to ensure the contract reflects Eaton commitments to the customer, and covers subject matter as proposed and negotiated.
• Maintain custody of all contractual documents to protect the company legally and maintain ISO9000 and AS9100 requirements in line with Corporate and departmental procedures.
• Be a business partner with Program Management in executed and managing contracts.
• Actively maintains high level of knowledge of FAR/DFARs, UCC and related regulatory and industry contract related matters.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 7+ years of contracts experience
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), have been granted Political Asylum, or Refugee.
• Preferred graduate degree, law degree, or IACCM or NCMA certification
• Demonstrated negotiating skills with domestic and international customers
• Knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
• Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Customer focused (balanced with good business acumen)
• Action Oriented and ability to work in time sensitive environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time