Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Inside Service Sales Representative
- Develops and executes sales plan to meet performance expectations and requirements
- Executes marketing initiatives to drive incremental revenue
- Prepares sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations
- Builds relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects
- Administers all phases of sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response
- Supports incoming calls from sales representatives, resellers, and end-users
- Generates quotes, special pricing requests, and provides additional sales support
- Position will be responsible for meeting or exceeding both an individual and a team sales goal
- College diploma from an accredited institution
- Prior sales or sales support experience
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Toronto, ON facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- University degree OR College diploma in a technical field from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales or sales support
- Bilingual in French/English
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Technical selling experience
- Knowledge of Power Quality and IT markets
- Contract negotiations with terms and conditions
- Ability to sell on the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in addition to strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No