Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Junior Product Manager (ESS LV) Wadeville
The Eaton Junior Product Manager is a key member of the Eaton Product Management team. The position provides support in delivering the product line strategy and action programs to enhance sales growth and profitability including new business development for ESS Low Voltage Assemblies. The Junior Product Manager must have both technical and business knowledge of the Low Voltage Assemblies Product Line. The Junior Product Manager must understand the type of users or customers of such product line, (Mining and minerals industry, Heavy engineering, Waste Water treatment, etc.), support internal customer’s, product life-cycle and product promotion as well as a understanding of the dynamics of selling Engineered Services and Solutions (Low Voltage Assemblies) to the respective customers through supporting identified sales teams.
· Provides product application knowledge, customer interface, and support the execution of tactical and strategic plans to support the product line's goals.
· Utilizes understanding of product technically to generates customer and technical presentation delivery.
· Involved in new product development, supporting the strategic direction planning for the product line, and implementation of new product and services launch plans.
· Provides cross-functional coordination on product line programs to optimize customer service and market penetration
· Candidate needs to have a working knowledge of the overall sales function, customer channels, supply chain , negotiation techniques and must be able to support division, customer and departmental resources to maximize growth opportunities.
· Must exhibit a willingness and ability to provide a supporting role within the department.
· Answers application questions, support in implementing growth plans, providing sales support, conducting competition/market analysis to drive product development efforts.
· Supporting the development of marketing collateral to educate and inform sales and customers of solutions Eaton EMEA has to offer relative to Low Voltage Assemblies
Supports the development and role out of training programs, to enhance market penetration goals.
· B Eng/National Diploma in Power Electrical Eng, 2-3 years prior experience on Low Voltage Assemblies, Product Management or Project Management. Low Voltage Assemblies field/production/hands-on experience will be to the advantage of the incumbent
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the types of customers in the Industry and market dynamics.
- Product application knowledge, internal customer interface, and the ability to support the execution of tactical and strategic plans to support the product line's goals is a key ingredient for this person.
- The ability to generate and deliver technical presentations, as well as product technical expertise is required.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and convert them to designed solutions.
- The Product Manager interacts frequently with Field Sales, Estimation and Engineering Department.
- Strong teamwork skills are necessary.
- Must be able to work independently and innovatively to meet the overall goals of the LV Assemblies product line.
- Strong communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time