EOEM Sales Representative - East Region 项目区域销售代表-东区
- Responsible for Region East field sales target and beat profit plan.
- Build and enhance Eaton low voltage brand awareness in Region East
- Spec in and bid low voltage project, build project pipeline, penetrate Eaton focus segment then extend Eaton business in Region East.
- Collect market and competitor information, support internal function to improve Eaton competitiveness such as product portfolio, logistic efficiency.
- Meet customer requirement and build customer loyalty with Eaton.
- Technical or Mechanical Degree, preferable in electrical engineering or automation;
- 5 years above experience as a sales engineer in low voltage, automation or relevant products, familiar with major brand electrical components or automation products
- Good business sense and can find good business opportunity;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic;
- Willing to work hard and face challenge
- Flexibility of frequent business trip
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Good PC skills, able to use MS-office.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time