Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA BSC Recruiter (one year fixed-term contract)
The EMEA BSC Recruiter is responsible for recruitment activities at the EMEA Business Service Center.
This individual will have to utilize all the recruiting and assessment tools available in order to pro-actively identify, screen and assess talented candidates based on the Eaton competencies and leadership model. The person will have to interface with Agencies, Suppliers, other teams and hiring managers on both current openings as well as more long-range plans. The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring and driving various HR metrics.
The Recruiter works within the HR department and reports to the recruitment team leader
· Create and publish job advertisements
· Collect/track upcoming applicants through our system
· Perform direct sourcing using the different available tools
· Perform phone screens
· Conduct face to face and video conference interviews
· Represent HR in the selection process as part of the hiring teams
· Proper partner relationship management with stakeholders and key parties in the hiring process
· Manage & deploy Eaton brand on communication/marketing materials for recruiting such employment advertisements, brochures, pamphlet, giveaways ensuring consistency, high quality standards allowing easy recognition and positive image of the site.
· Partner with the Corporate responsible to generate, create & manage site content ensuring a presence on social media platforms & company reputation sites in alignment with Corporate standards & strategies.
· The position requires strong ability to assess candidates and must have the skill set to manage e2e recruitment activities.
· Maintaining the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the system.
· Cooperate with our central EMEA Talent teams on the needs
· Taking a lead and supporting the HR head on Employer branding initiatives and projects for mid- to long-term projects (including job fairs)
· Managing outside third party vendors as the main contact, such that the hiring process is consistently followed and good relationships are maintained.
· Supporting clients with a high degree of customer service.
· Addressing, reacting and/or solving unusual or sensitive issues with knowledge of the field and the company.
· Work in partnership with business on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on resourcing.
· Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented client requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
· Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement new recruitment ways
· Participate in process improvement activities as needed
· At least 1-3 years end to end recruitment and/or sourcing experience with proven track record in consultancy and/or corporate side
· College/University Graduate or equivalent experience
· Skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
· Experience interfacing with all levels of partners and business customers.
· Strong customer service skills for internal and external clients are required.
· Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Taleo application knowledge is a plus
· SHL CEB testing knowledge is a plus
Previous experience in HR ideally acquired in an industrial environment or serving industrial clients in a consulting practice.
· Ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate professional manner.
· Experience in Employer Branding is a plus
· Strong team player
· Fluency in English, plus any additional European language knowledge is a plus
· Expert in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No