Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Manage, optimize, and analyze daily financial reports for manufacturing.
- Complete specified monthly account reconciliations and perform specified closing journal entries
- Support and perform cost rolls as necessary, analyzing errors through resolution process.
- Assist in financial management of annual physical inventories and regular cycle count processes.
- Verify and process warranty/RMA financial tracking and accounting procedures.
- Support Shared Service Accounts Payable department to process and expedite vendor payments.
- Manage agent commission payment and monthly reporting process.
- Ensure proper disposition of checks, surveys, vendor communications and invoices, etc.
- Analyze invoices for tax accuracy and respond to other corporate required requests for ad hoc analysis and investigation.
- Study PO’s for GR/IR and MRBR discrepancies and assist buyers with reconciliation process.
- Provide answers and guidance as necessary regarding all functions above.
- Aid in continuous improvement and cost out processes through teamwork and participation.
- Support other ad hoc reporting and analysis requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Camarillo, CA facility will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in support role in finance/accounting
- Finance/accounting experience for a manufacturing company
- Experience working with cross functional team
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must organized, and possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interface effectively across multiple business functions.
- Working knowledge of electronic data processing systems as well as proficiency in Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time