Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machinist- 1st Shift
Eaton located in Grand Rapids, MI has an opening for a Machinist- 1st shift.
- Set up, program and operate a vertical Hurco CNC machining center for production, prototyping, tooling and fixture work
- Running of various secondary equipment: manual lathe, manual mill, drill press
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Grand Rapids MI to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must have 2 years minimum CNC programming experience
- Experience with Hurco machining center
- Experience with Mastercam programming
- Experience with Preventative maintenance on machines in preferred
- Able to work independently with little direction; self-motivated
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to keep work station clean and clear of debris
- Good working knowledge of most machining equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No