Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Reach Truck Operator / Material Handler
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 1 year experience operating a stand up reach truck
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Elk Grove Village, IL will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Experience picking in a paper-based warehouse environment
- Experience working with RF Scanners
- SAP experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Excel)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No