Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Assembler- 2nd Shift
Eaton corporation in Waukesha, WI has an opening for a Lead Assembler-2nd shift.
- Hooks up leads on secondary and primary coils and accessories for single and three phase transformers.
- Positions and shapes leads for proper clearances within tank.
- Mig welds laminated leads to bus bar.
- Brazes, welds, or crimps secondary leads to coil.
- Assembles and hooks up dual voltage switches, tap changers singularly or in gangs and other accessories required. Must take into consideration the positioning, clearances, etc., required for tanking.
- Fits, and cuts wood braces for secondary and primary leads, including layout, and bolts onto core and coil frame.
- Measures and cuts leads to proper lengths. Measures, cuts, strips, insulates and crimps terminals on other required leads.
- Minor coil repair, as needed caused by handling, etc.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Previous electrical experience or education in AC/DC
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No