Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Final Assembler 2nd Shift
Eaton Power Systems in Waukesha, WI has an opening for a Final Assembler-2nd shift.
- Assembles all exterior equipment such as fuses and controls, control boxes, terminals, cubicles, compartments, arresters, etc. to substation and three-phase pad-mounted transformers.
- Locates and assembles control box and conduit per drawings (or operator experience) to tank exterior
- Wires controls to accessories as required by drawings and bill of material (or operator experience), and assembles control panels. This includes all wiring inside the cabinets of all 3ph pads, wiring of all substations, and assembly of all control boxes containing up to (5) accessories. Accessories are defined as all terminal blocks combined being (1) accessory, all breakers combined being (1) accessory, etc.
- Assembler will also be responsible for assembling any control box when a pre-built control box by an Assembler A is available no matter how many accessories are included
- Train and secure all wiring to allow for required spacing between accessories whether in cabinet or control box for neat appearance and customer access
- Locates mounts and assembles air load-break switches, cubicles, doors, throat , covers, hoods, fans and barriers as specified
- Locates and mounts switch plates, identification and/or instruction plates as specified
- Locates and attaches connectors to bushing terminal as specified
- Locates and attaches or crates lightening arresters as required
- Touches up paint nicks, scratches and generally checks for good appearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Education in AC/DC fundamentals or equivalent electrical experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No