Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Coordinator - EOEM
Eaton Electrical North American Sales (NAS) Sales Operations team has an opening for an Account Coordinator on the Electrical Original Equipment Manufacturer (EOEM) Team.
Provide single point of contact of commercial support for our EOEM Sales Engineers and customers. This position provides OEM, HVAC and key Account order management for large EOEM customers. Candidate should demonstrate a considerable level of commercial knowledge and have the ability to manage multiple tasks.
This position will interact with Eaton’s manufacturing plants, warehouses, customers and field sales
- Fulfill order entry, order management related activities for OEMs, HVAC, and Key Accounts for the electrical sector’s OEM products
- Drive customer affinity by delivering exceptional Customer Service (meeting or exceeding phone and email metrics as well as team service level agreement).
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Lead regular conference calls with field sales, plants and customers
- Maintain daily usage of the Customer 360 tool
- Change notice management
- Facilitate proper and efficient information flow in an effort to meet or exceed customer needs and departmental and division wide performance expectations
- Ability to handle high-pressure, fast-paced environment requiring diligence to detail
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to constructively manage conflicts and discrepancies towards positive resolution
- Prioritizing customer demand to assist with improved product flow
- Work with finance team to resolve customer credit requests
- Train peers and customers as appropriate
- Fulfill any and all Eaton Business System requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum one (1) year of customer support experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Knowledge of Vista
- Experience using SAP is preferred
- Familiar with Mentor software
- Familiar with Excel and Power Point
- Familiar with Assembly products and plants
- Candidate must have excellent time management, organization, communication and computer skills
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Team player
- Strong professional presence
- Occasional travel to plants and customer sites required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time