- Collaborate with internal teams & Global, regional & site members for process transitions, scope expansions and resolving the site level queries as needed.
- Strong exposure in demand planning / forecasting, capacity planning, supply demand alignment, loading forecast in ERP systems. (SAP, Oracle & MFG Pro)
- Measure MAPE, Forecast error, Forecast bias and other Forecast performance measurement in alignment with SIOP cycle of respective Eaton Plants.
- Participate and drive SIOP Meetings with Cross Functional teams, Derive consensus action plans to align supply and demands for necessary timeframes.
- Collect necessary data from Eaton tools, Format it, and drive SIOP Meetings to present supply, demand overview. Identify actions to align supply demand with CFT's inputs and ensure plans are in place as per timelines.
- To prepare various Dashboard for Planning & SIOP Function including forecast performance, OTD performance, Inventory metrics.
- Support global plants in implementing Demantra tool, standardizing processes and scorecards in alignment with Senior leadership teams vision.
- Handle process transitions with Prolaunch aligned with Program Managers
- Handle team queries, escalations. Train the team by identifying proper development plans, reviews and closing the gaps to ensure complete alignment with SSC and site goals. Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel (Formulas, Advanced excel, logic building, conditional formatting, Preferred Macro exposure) and intermediate knowledge of Access, Word and PowerPoint.
· Should be Any Graduate / PG with 7 to 9 years of relevant supply chain experience
· Prior team management experience in global environments.
· Should be able to forge relations at all levels, collaborate internally & work in matrix reporting structures.
· Advanced Functional knowledge and exposure in Materials, Supply Chain, Sales & Operations planning.
· Excellent English communication skills.
· Proficient skills level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting), word and Power Point presentations, Preferred MS Access exposure.
- Should have prior exposure into manufacturing plant or supporting supply chain operations for manufacturing site (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience)
- Should have good hands on ERP (Oracle, SAP, Mfg. Pro)
- Preferred exposure on forecasting tools like Demantra, Forecast Pro, Demand Solutions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time