Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
location: (Sarbi, Romania )
The payroll manager supervises the preparation of wage and salary payroll, including functions such as computing and making extensions and deductions for Sirbi and Busag Plant.
The main responsibilities are:
- Mange correct and timely calculation of salaries and payroll related costs, for Sirbi and Busag plants;
- Provide guidance and consultancy to the business leaders in decisions related to payroll management;
- Assure that the business has in place processes that comply with country legal requirements in payroll related area;
- Assure support in planning of human resources (heads, payroll costs) for Sirbi plant (Profit Plan, Forecast) as team member of the dedicated team;
- Variance Analysis (ACT vs. FC, ACT vs. PP) on periodical basis
- Participates in preparation of information for / during financial audits (internal /external);
-Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices
- Through the performance management system (APEX) ensure that annual employee job performance assessment is conducted;
•University degree in finance or law
•5-7 years broad payroll experience
•Experience in management of people
•Strong knowledge of payroll systems
•Compensation and Benefits market knowledge
•Strong interpersonal, communication skills
•Ability to operate across, and influence within, a complex matrixed organizational structure.
•Knowledge and understanding of legislation, policies and (business) concepts
•Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial analyses/reports
What Eaton offers:
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time