Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Material Handler - 3rd shift
- Maintain a safe work environment and use proper safety devices as provided. Abide by and actively promote all facility safety guidelines and quality procedures.
- Responsible for all material movement and related computer transactions.
- Keep material supplied to the extruders and braiders.
- Assure FIFO is being practiced and warehouse inventory management.
- Responsible for cycle counts when assigned.
- When needed, will travel of offsite warehouse in company vehicle to unload/ load trucks and retrieve material needed for plant operations. Also must travel outdoors on forklift to retrieve packaging or chemicals needed.
- Aid in development and continuous improvement of Standardized Work documentation on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a channel of communication between management and departmental personnel on shift cross-over.
- Maintain 5-S Standards in work area.
- Actively participate in plant improvement projects and teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation is provided for this position. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Forest City, NC
- Previous forklift driving experience
- Must have a valid NC driver's license without restrictions
- Excellent attendance record
- Good performance record
- Effective communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No