Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Experience Representative
- Document all applicable customer contacts / warranty claims in applicable software systems
- Assist in accurately determining failure root cause by utilizing diagnostic procedures, repair strategies, part requirements, labor hours, and technical or other assistance related to the repair.
- Use current business tools and data analytics to discover emerging trends, product improvement opportunities, and system enhancements to improve the customers experience with Eaton
- Represent the Roadranger Customer Experience Center and support the Advanced Technical Service team in PPIT, Max Uptime, and other product/process improvement initiatives
- Use emerging trend and other relevant information to design, develop, and facilitate custom training for the Roadranger Call Center agents and related teams
- Ability to Interpret electronic data to prescribe repair strategies for all products
- Develop, implement, and maintain claim coding guidelines with product teams
- Thorough understanding of vehicle assemblies, engine/transmission power trains, drive train components, vehicle electrical/electronic systems including wiring, data links, actuators, etc.
- Technical hands on vehicle experience for diagnosing and troubleshooting engine, transmission, brake systems, and other vehicle related problems including drivability and fault/no-fault related symptoms
- Strong technical skills/knowledge of all Eaton Truck products
- Expertise/knowledge regarding automotive and truck industry methodologies and tools for supporting service of vehicle systems at the dealership level
- Interact with cross functional departments such as Advanced Technical Services, Service Engineering, Warranty, and supply chain to communicate trends and opportunities for improvement
- Support teammates and other departments as needed
- Represent Eaton in a courteous, ethical, and professional manner at all times
- Ability to work flexible hours, potentially including weekends
- Responsible for staying current on pertinent product and customer issue
- Administer Eaton Truck Component product warranties per published guidelines
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in automotive, truck, heavy equipment, or other mechanical/electrical applications or environments
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Galesburg, MI to be considered.
5 years of automotive, truck or heavy equipment experience
5 years of customer service experience
Basic knowledge of dealership/repair facility operations
- Basic knowledge of transmission or gear train operation
- Experienced in troubleshooting electrical systems containing sensors and actuators
- Experience with electronic troubleshooting methods, tools and standards such as CAN
- Experience with Roadranger products or comparable products
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Competent in explaining and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems
Demonstrated ability to convey complex problems in an easy to understand manner
Competent in developing and delivering technical and troubleshooting curriculum to a wide audience
Competent in general truck component knowledge, assembly/disassembly procedures.
Capable of interacting professionally with customers, even in challenging situations.
Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
Proficient computer skills, including but not limited to MS office applications.
Demonstrated ability to interpret signal trace data using MS Excel or similar system
Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills required
Ability to negotiate
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Ability to work flexible hours and possible weekends
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time