Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Division is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based at our Amarillo, TX facility.
primary purpose is financial analysis and accounting activities for multiple
plants within the CH business unit, to assist in the annual budget process,
analyze monthly performance through financial statement reviews, complete month
end tasks, assist in financial audits, and perform analysis on changes in the
business. The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to help guide plant functional
groups, providing insight to financial metrics and pushing to execute against
priorities and goals.
- In-depth financial analysis, report results, monitor and assist with consolidations and review financial and business metrics associated with three Eaton Crouse-Hinds business units encompassing three locations.
- Assist the controller in managing the month end close process and ensure all relevant close processes and transactions are reflected in SAP.
- Ensure protection of the assets of the company through proper internal control.
- Collect, consolidate and analyze financial and statistical data from financial data from financial statements and remote locations, for monthly/quarterly performance, forecast reporting and annual budgeting activities.
- Research and interpret unusual expenses and other data.
- Verify accuracy of data received and follow-up on incomplete submissions.
- Partners with Controller and Plant Management personnel to assist with budgeting, forecasting and analysis.
- Effectively communicate, build and maintain solid working relationships with all levels of the Eaton Crouse-Hinds organization to provide/receive timely support in the quantification of business variables to improve decision making and increase profitability.
- Ensure routine reporting of established performance measurements is communicated to appropriate management. Timely communication to management of quantitative results is required.
- Recommend and implement enhanced methodologies and procedures to improve financial reporting and management processes.
- Additional responsibilities will include journal data entry, ad hoc reporting and analysis as required often complex and confidential in nature.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 3 years of Accounting experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Amarillo, TX facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previous manufacturing experience highly preferred
- MBA or CPA Certification or CMA
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience with SAP
- Working knowledge of a fully integrated ERP system
- Knowledge of Finance, Financial and Cost Accounting
- Previous audit experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Results oriented candidate that can drive the necessary activities to get things accomplished.
- Able to see opportunities for synergy and integration, can simplify complex processes and gets more out of fewer resources.
- Must be able to work under low supervision.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, financial procedures and analysis, and a good understanding of general business issues, including internal controls as they relate to key business processes.
- Demonstrated, effective verbal and written communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
- Willingness to travel 25-30% of time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time