Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Manager - Southeast US
MTL Instruments, a division of Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds currently has an opening for a Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast region.
This position can be located in Mobile, Alabama or Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
MTL Instruments is a world leader in the development and supply of system infrastructure products and protection equipment to the Process Industries.
In this position, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for the achievement of MTL Sales objectives for their respective region, and the development of plans and relationships to increase future business. The RSM will be accountable for the Representative Channel in Southeastern USA to identify, evaluate, appoint, train, incentivize and manage the Representative Channel sales force to achieve individual and overall objectives.
- Drives the Eaton, MTL products Manufacturing Rep and Distribution Channel Partner Strategy
- Leads organization in commercial negotiations in respective region/sales channel
- Responsibility to manage and drive nominated key accounts within the territory.
- Identifies, evaluates, appoints, trains, incentivizes and manages the Manufacturer Representative sales force to achieve individual objectives and overall objectives.
- Utilizes rigor in forecasting process to ensure all Channel Partners within the territory achieve revenue targets.
- Prepares all required reports in a timely fashion, conduct Quarterly Reviews with Channel Partners, and maintains accurate data in CRM
- Applies Eaton Channel Management tools e.g. Play to Win, Fit to Opportunity, etc. in support of revenue targets
- Increases penetration of products/services into Channel Partner customer/end user base in support or strategic initiatives around diversification
- Serves as liaison between Channel Partner branches within the territory and MTL Project Pursuit and Direct sales resources, pulling in support as required when NPO’s are identified
- Develops and nurtures relationships with Channel Partners through training and ongoing coaching and management through sales cycle
- Engages in co-selling with Channel Partners where appropriate, coordinates additional MTL support (to end user/customer) as needed
- Leverage the multi-channel strategy that is a blend of traditional business and new markets so that any potential conflict between Channel Partners is minimized
- Engage and support matrix activities in line with the requirement of the business (e.g. project pursuit
- Works closely with Product Line Managers (PLM) customer/industry technical requirements for new product, features, and/or marketing collateral development.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in sales within process industries
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical or Science discipline is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working in sales, process industries
- 5+ years' channel management experience
- Experience with automation and interfacing controls is preferred
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time