Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Location: ( Busag/Maramures, Romania )
Work closely with the Busag team as a business partner to ensure growth and profitability in the operation. Safeguard the assets of the corporation, maintain the integrity of the financials and ensure that all corporate and GAAP policies are been followed including Sarbanes-Oxley, compliance, plant and divisional reporting, product cost analysis, etc.
· Calculates, analyses & plans manufacturing and support cost for the Busag plant and actively supports the plant management team on improvements
· Provides financial insight into business operating reviews
· Ensures compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, US & local GAAP and EATON financial policies
· Proactively drives continuous improvements in financial and business practices
· The Accounting function for Romania is managed by the existing Sarbi Finance team. The successful candidate will have to work closely with the team to ensure accurate and compliant reporting for her/his plant
· Assure that the business has in place processes that comply with country legal requirements
· Provides accurate and timely financial analysis and reports to aid in profitably managing the business and makes recommendations to compensate for variances when detected.
· Support the Busag team in preparation of Business Opportunity Calculations for projects
· Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives
· Analyzes of product profitability, identify gaps which may come from manufacturing processes
· Drive continuous improvement in financial and business practices
· Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Finance and Accounting ideally with strong manufacturing controlling background
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, ideally plus ACCA (or equivalent)
· Big-4 or audit experience not a must but a plus
· Fluent in English plus another European language
· Solid knowledge of US GAAP & SOX
· Possesses very good communication skills and is able to address different levels in the organisation
· Proactive and process driven attitude
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No