Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Compensation & Benefit Specialist
- Deploy and monitors merit cycle process and develop strategies to support business needs and people retention as well as salaries administration;
- Analyze and propose projects and issues relating to C&B;
- Coordinate compensation and benefits standardization and Vendor harmonization across business groups in the assigned region (Central & South America);
- Lead Compensation and benefit benchmarking exercises to ensure competitiveness in the market place;
- Provides C&B support, assist and coaching to regional Human Resources team;
- Supports the design and implementation of salary ranges SCA countries.
- Experience with Compensation and Benefits;
- Experience reviewing and implementing policies, global programs, variable payment plan;
- Negotiation skills to deal with C&B vendors;
- Knowledge in Local and Federal laws related to Compensation, Benefits administration;
- Expert with salary survey methodology (Hay, Towers Watson, Mercer);
- Ability to work on complex calculations and to present reports to senior management;
- English: Advanced;
- Availability to travel.
- Spanish knowledge.
- Experience with C&B in Latin America countries is highly desirable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time