Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Fluid Electrical Distribution Division within our Aerospace Group is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. The Senior Financial Analyst will be based at our Beltsville, MD facility.
Eaton’s Beltsville, MD Aerospace site is located in the greater metro area for both Washington D.C. and Baltimore, MD. An international presence is always felt, as the cities serve as a melting pot for cultures from around the world. These areas are full of experiences and cultures including; national monuments and memorials, waterfront views and boating, award-winning restaurants, sporting events for every fan, renowned performing arts, historical museums, a locally loved music scene, and hip and historic neighborhoods to explore. To top it all off, navigating these locations is a breeze, whether on foot or bicycle or via a highly efficient public transit system.
Beltsville, MD manufacturing facility is home to 400+ passionate and creative
team members. Our products power hundreds of military and commercial aircraft
platforms with a focus on improved reliability, weight reduction and fuel
efficiency. Components & products developed at our location are used for
the Mar’s Rover, protecting the Declaration of Independence, and keeping
passengers cool and safe as they travel to their favorite vacation
destinations. Eaton’s comprehensive portfolio sets the industry standard for
engineering excellence, customized solutions for today’s industry needs while
developing new technologies for next-generation aircraft designs. If you’re
looking for work that is engaging, exciting, and meaningful then join us and
contribute to making what matters work.
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations
- Troubleshooting existing accounting systems to correct errors/problems so they do not repeat
- Supporting development of new procedures and process improvements to enhance financial control and reporting
- Perform month-end journal entries and analysis and SOX requirements
- Preparing monthly forecasts
- Leading annual profit planning activities
- Ensuring accurate and timely reporting for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements responsible for setting up, maintenance and closure of all capital acquisition (CIP) including reconciliation, documentation, and follow-up of open projects
- Measuring, analyzing and explaining all manufacturing budget variances
- Maintaining accurate standard and current cost system
- Conducting physical inventory per Eaton Financial Policy
- Ensuring inter-company accounts payable and receivable are in balance with trading partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an accounting or finance role is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry and/or Aerospace industry preferred
- Previous audit/internal controls/SOX experience a plus
- Oracle or other ERP experience along with advanced Microsoft skills preferred
- Government Accounting and Reporting experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time