Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Applies accounting techniques to classify & record transactions, consolidate and analyze data in accordance with GAAP and SOX requirements.
- Assist in month end closings; prepare journal entries, variance analysis, and various financial reports.
- Provide assistance in monthly forecasting and annual budget process.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliation. Develop and perform special projects and analysis as directed by site management.
- Monitor intercompany AR/AP and clear intercompany invoicing issues.
- Support facility compliance with GAAP/SOX requirements.
- Performs general or cost accounting activities requiring some insight into the why as well as the how.
- Analyzes data.
- Assist in maintaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the team effort for accomplishing department goals.
- Tracks plant capital spending and maintains Oracle projects/fixed assets.
- Performs Sales & Use tax review and prepares monthly return.
- Performs payroll related activities including transmission of weekly/semi-monthly payroll, reconciliation, and problem resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Rumford, RI location will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous internship/job experience in accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills (V look-ups, pivot tables).
- Proficiency with Oracle, MFG Pro ERP systems.
- Knowledgeable in accounting principles.
- Analytical and interpretation skills with financial data.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong MS Excel and Word skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time