Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Supply Chain CPD - (Located in Puerto Rico or Moon Twp., PA)
Owns and drives the SIOP process
Logistics (warehousing, Transportation & Distribution)
Management of Material Flow
Increase stock fill rate and on time performance to world class
28% reduction in DOH
Continuous Improvement projects to reduce fixed costs and capital investments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 15 years of business/operations experience of which at least 7 years of supply chain or related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years divisional or multi-site experience leading the SCM function
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- PC literate: Microsoft Office (Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in speaking/ writing English and Spanish Language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and professional presence.
- Strong understanding of EBS (Eaton Business System) toolset.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Materials Management processes and tools including:
- Working understanding of SIOP - Demand / Supply Planning
- Working understanding of inventory management practices and processes
- Working understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to quickly assess the operational and SCM efficiency of a facility and prioritize improvement processes.
- Experience in rationalizing supply chain, materials management, and manufacturing operations across multiple sites including the integration of acquired organizations.
- Sound understanding of the financial issues associated with running a multi-facility business.
- Successful experience in an organization with multiple, geographically diverse and international locations.
- Ability to drive change through influence and proven experience as an effective change agent.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Leader of people responsibility.
- Master’s Degree
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time