Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Analyst TAC
· .Proactively identify, source, and recruit candidates utilizing a variety of sources including, but not limited to, internet postings and search, direct sourcing, employee referrals, job fairs, research, print media, networking and agencies.
· Build pipeline for all India business through all net-working activities.
· Analyze metrics and initiate research on best practices and benchmarks as input to designing and implementing recruiting.
· Manage and coordinate events, and other initiatives that help Eaton recruit for a diverse workforce.
· Deliver on areas of recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and assessment.
· Provide technical expertise as a super user of the Eaton applicant tracking database and maintain the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the system.
· Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, employees, other recruiters, alumni groups, as well as business and trade associations to foster an ongoing pipeline of highly qualified candidates for firm employment.
· Develop creative recruiting methods to minimize or eliminate the use of contingency and retained search firms; but where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with retained and contingency recruitment vendors, and negotiate contracts and fee arrangements based on firm practices and procedures
· Conduct thorough telephone, face-to-face and/or video interviews with selected candidates.
· Build relationships with business partners in order to assess their needs and provide solutions. Interact effectively with all levels of employees, management, and leadership office, as well as with VP Global Talent Acquisition and TA Consultants, Contractor TA Consultants and Sourcer, and other talent acquisition staff.
· Generate new candidates through creative recruiting methods, phone calling, and networking. Evaluate candidate’s qualifications and how these qualifications would benefit Eaton.
· Keep hiring managers and HR partners informed of recruitment efforts and progress.
· Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
· Attend professional development and training sessions.
Qualification required :
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
· 3 years of relevant experience in human resources, recruiting or diversity
· Person must have strong knowledge of the use of the Internet as a research and recruiting tool, as well as all Microsoft Office Applications
· Experience in recruiting professionals within the industrial or manufacturing industry preferred
· Self-directed problem solver and able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
· Track record of delivering results through successful project design and implementation
· The ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients is required
· Required attributes include a strong client service mentality, detail orientation, a positive team-oriented attitude balanced with the ability to work independently, a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm, dedication, high standards for personal performance and perseverance
· Demonstrated ability to build relationships and get results required.
· General ability to develop & implement strategies and provide strong customer service to internal stakeholders.
Job Location : Pune
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time