Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
• 8D analysis related activities.
• Processes analysis and development of control plans.
• Research and investigation of data and evidence to develop quality alerts to help operators to focus on critical to quality characteristics.
• First article inspection reports development
• Quality criteria interpretation according to internal workmanship and / or IPCA620A
• Doubt clarifying and decision maker of process and product criteria.
• Development of PPAP of products.
• Review and analysis of nonconforming material detected during the different stages of the product, finish goods and returns from clients.
Authority to participate in the MRB team for approving disposition of nonconforming material.
Qualifications• Quality control tools such as: Histograms, Paretos, etc.
• Software: MS Office, Minitab, etc.
• Problem resolution tools: 8D, 5 why, etc.
• Knowledge in AS9100 or ISO 9001 requirement
• 3 years’ experience in quality area minimum
• PPAP and APQP knowledge
• Experience developing control plans.
• Lean manufacturing and Six sigma
• Bilingual English Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Basic quality tools
• Knowledge in continuous improvement methodologies.
• Leadership attitude
• Committed to work
• Focused to team work
• Ability to make decisions
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD TAM
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time