A. Support all activities related to the request, evaluation and disposition of Supplier’s PPAP, as part of the VGNA SQ - APQP/PPAP team.
B. Ensure and monitor compliance to VG SQ APQP / PPAP procedures and requirements for assigned projects.
• Initiate PPAP Submission request in WISPER and send PPAP Request Letter.
• Track and follow up supplier’s PPAP submission according to project timing
• Evaluate Supplier’s PPAP package according to EATON and AIAG standards
• Provide feedback to the supplier in order to resolve issues found during PPAP evaluation.
• Provide PPAP disposition in WISPER according to plan.
• Manage interim approval through full approval
• Follow up Supplier’s PPAP re-submissions
• Manage ENOVIA tasks for updates and tracking
• Communicate and report progress to team and stakeholders. Escalate issues as required.
• Monitor APQP w/supplier when applicable
• Ensure WISPER data integrity - Part Record and Supplier information
• Engineering degree
• 1-2 year of experience in manufacturing environment, automotive preferred
• Customer-focused, team-oriented, and motivated, taking ownership of assigned tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• AIAG PPAP Production Part Approval Process
• AIAG APQP Advanced Product Quality Planning process
• AIAG Design and Process FMEA
• AIAG SPC Statistical process control & capability
• AIAG Measurement System Analysis – MSA
• Ability to interpret drawings, GD&T and engineering standards & specifications • Continuous improvement tools & methods
• Fluent English (Written / Spoken)
• Strong analytical skills and experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated drive for results and collaborative skills.
• High level of problem resolution skills (including analytical and deductive reasoning)
• Demonstrated competent skills in the area of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work in an international environment and deal with different cultures
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No