Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
1. Design and implement processes that can achieve the levels of required quality, customer service and manufacturing,
providing technical support to maintain and improve the efficiency and productivity levels desired.
2. Provide resources and continuous improvements to manufacturing processes.
3. Correct and prevent manufacturing problems related to the process and productivity.
4. Follow up, improve and monitor metrics or capacity measures, such as Yield, Scrap, Productivity, Efficiency.
5. Monitor and control flow of production processes.
6. Determine the man-load for the manufacturing lines and provide the equipment, machine and tools required on
7. Design the manufacturing systems Lay-Out.
8. Develop and implement programs to reduce costs and increase efficiency of productivity.
9. Analyze customer complaints and develop corrective action plan.
10. Monitor and implement quality standards based on Quality System to ensure the certification of standard.
11. Analyze and evaluate capital cost metrics: Scrap, rework, etc.
12. Provide training and coordination to the engineering assistants/co-op assigned to the manufacturing lines.
Qualifications- Bachelor degree of Industrial, Electromechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions.
- Full Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- PC knowledge: Auto Cad, Access, Minitab and Microsoft Office
- Interpretation of design knowledge.
- Knowledge SPC (Statistical Process Control), Lean Manufacturing, Greenbelt, Lead Auditor ISO9001.
- Knowledge of project management and problem solving techniques.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time