Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Business Partner to Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Develop and implement global functional organization and talent management strategies in consultation with functional officer utilizing advanced organization development concepts, processes, and tools including assessment, diagnosis, design (OAD), talent reviews, and change management.
- Champion organization change to facilitate alignment of human capital plans to the function’s strategic plan.
- Provide strategic leadership coaching to functional officers and leadership teams; act as a role model and sponsor for Eaton Vision, Leadership Attributes, Aspirational Goals and Doing Business Right.
- Build organizational capability to meet the current and future needs of the business; utilize data including OCA (Organizational Capability Assessment) to assess and address functional talent development needs, including succession planning, talent acquisition, organization design, diversity, and retention; partner with Officers on leadership development nominations for programs
- Support executive and non-executive level Employee Relations activities by working with management to resolve conflict and facilitate achievement of established business objectives.
- Develop and support functional learning resources; advise on functional competencies, developmental tools, methodologies, standardized job descriptions, functional colleges and other learning practices.
- Support officer on implementation of HR subject matter needs through liaison responsibilities with corporate HR subject matter experts based in the regions (e.g., Talent Acquisition, Assessment & Selection, Executive and Non-Executive Compensation, etc.).
- Strategically guide and oversee the functional corporate development & early talent programs via partnership with the Early Talent COE and program steering committee.
- Collaborate with the team of Corporate HRBPs to optimize / leverage standard work and support across the Corporate functions for items such as wellness, I&D (Inclusion and Diversity), communications, Leadership Development, HR Services etc.
- Collaborate with HR function/HR COEs on solutions designed for broader / enterprise Eaton application
- Work with Sector HR teams to facilitate the change management aspects of CTO enterprise deployments; provide change management expertise for CTO efforts.
- Partner with supported officer to:
- Drive standard HR deployments and annual requirements through client group(s) including: executive compensation planning (3 cycles), merit planning, APEX cycles (Annual Performance and Development Planning), Employee Survey/Continuous Listening administration and action planning, etc.
- Facilitate and support new HR program deployments through client group(s), such as: I&D, HR Services, Flex Work Solutions, etc.
- Support key projects/initiatives for client group(s) by executing appropriate human capital plans
Please note, this role can also be based in Dublin (requisition ID:047186), however relocation for the Cleveland based role will only be from within the hiring country.
Bachelors degree from an accredited institution.
Minimum 10 years of experience in human resources.
Relocation within hiring country only
Experience partnering with senior leadership to create and drive strategic HR and key functional organization initiatives on a global scale.
Experience coaching and advising senior executives on business critical issues.
Leadership experience in Organization Development, including Organizational Change Management, Compensation, Talent Assessment, and Employment Law coupled with practical savvy for coaching management on these topics and applying the knowledge to training and deployment.
Experience leading training and facilitation for broad audiences, including senior executives.
Implement / leverage processes, review metrics and measure on-going review of effectiveness for continuous improvement.
Experience in a matrix organization.
Experience with organization assessment and design and developing / executing talent strategy preferred
M.B.A. or M.S. degree in human resources preferred.
Collaborative and team-work focused style a must.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time