Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Design 3D Tooling based on model and or drawing information. For Assembly, Trimming and Inspection tools including 2D mylars in support of Manufacturing.
- Gather tooling requirements from manufacturing engineering and product drawings/specifications.
- Provide tool usage documentation.
- Support Quality Assurance personnel with tool inspection criteria and interpretation of inspection data.
- Provide Feedback to the Tool Room personnel for building and repairing tooling.
- Work with Program/Project Management to schedule and prioritize tool design work.
- Create tooling inspection requirements for new tooling.
- Interpret customer inspection requirements to ensure Tooling functionality
- Guide Tooling Design Reviews and Post Manufacturing Validation with Manufacturing Engineering and Operations.
- Work hands on with operators as required to train and evaluate tool use and improvements.
- Work with EIEC Tool Design group to provide reference models and design oversight for tooling designed for Tijuana.
- 4 Year degree with Engineering or Manufacturing emphasis
1 to 3 years of experience in manufacturing work specializing in Complex tool design
Experience operating traditional machine shop equipment including lathe and mill
Experience with Standard inspection techniques.
Bilingual English/ Spanish
Computer Skills, including ability to use all MS office software
Fully Familiar with GD&T (YM14.5)
Blue print reading
Autocad, ProEngineer, CATIA
Mastercam, CNC programming skills are a plus
Customer Focus (internal and external)
Skill in effective communication
Teamwork and collaboration with cross-functional team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No